BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Once in a while...

...I am actually poetic.
I have never considered myself
a "creative" person.
I am not musical,
as random strangers might think
(see my previous post).
I don't draw.
Even stick figures can be tricky...
But don't get me wrong,
I do have my moments.
Color Me Mine 
has been good for me
because it allows me
to show off some of my
finer artistic creations.
As far as writing goes,
I don't have much to say,
unless you count 
my ramblings
on this blog.
Several years ago 
I penned the following
and still to this day,
it brings a smile to my face.

You
We sat,
Sat and talked,
Talked about nothing,
Nothing that really mattered,
But it mattered to me,
Because it meant that we were
Together.

Thanks for allowing me to share
my very limited talents.

0 comments: