BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Introducing the new...

...Mr. and Mrs. Jakins.
It's official.
The Jakins family has a new member.
Fabian and Shaela were married
January 28, 2012
in Tooele, Utah.
The ceremony was beautiful,
the couple is adorable,
and the cupcakes were delicious!
And to top it all off,
the weather was amazing!
(I'm not sure that Shaela's family
from Arizona would agree with me,
but for Utah, in January,
it just doesn't get any better!)
It was fun spending the weekend
with the majority of my family.
I loved meeting Shaela's family.
I can tell that they are as excited
to have Fabian in their family
as we are to have Shaela in ours!
Much love, happiness, 
and all my best wishes
to the happy couple!!
Love you guys lots :)








0 comments: