BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm just a...


...kid at heart.
Sometimes I am just like
a 4-year-old.
My favorite things
to eat/snack on are:
grilled cheese sandwiches,
or peanut butter and jelly,
string cheese,
raisins,
cheerios,
grapes,
crackers,
chocolate milk,
cookies,
and otter pops.
If I am ever tired or hungry
I want to throw a temper tantrum.
I need a nap once in a while.
I love picture books,
and puzzles.
Sometimes I just want
my mom and dad
to tell me a story.
I want to live in a castle.
Sometimes I am afraid of the dark.
I want everyone to like me.

I wonder if I will ever
grow out of this stage?


4 comments:

Lamb said...

I am VERY happy you are blogging again. It has been far too long. I guess I can put you back on my list, but mark my words... another 6 month absense will not be tolerated.. ya hear little girl!?

Shiv said...

I hear ya, loud and clear. Won't happen again...

Katherine said...

Don't grow out of it, I like you just the way you are. :)

Josselyn said...

Same here... I love the way you are! I love your writings too! Thanks for sharing them with us.