BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Two things I can't eat together are...



...peanut butter and chocolate.
I know, I know!
Most people find this weird. 
I can't help it.
I've tried - more than once,
and I just don't like it.
Don't get me wrong.  
I like Peanut Butter,
and I love Chocolate,
just not together.
I'll even eat peanuts with chocolate.
There's just something about
chocolate and peanut butter.
Peanut butter is not dessert.
It's easy for me to say no
to peanut butter bars,
Reese's anything,
and don't even think of putting
peanut butter in rice crispy treats!
But I tried something new.
A snickers fudge bar.
And I liked it.
The description says:
Snickers Fudge 
with peanut butter nougat & peanuts
wrapped in milk chocolate.
I was nervous to try it, 
but I'm happy to report,
I would definitely try it again.






5 comments:

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

Hmmmm, interesting. Will have to try it. Because, unlike you, I can eat peanut butter and chocolate together. And better yet, I can eat fudge and peanut butter together. And chocolate.

Jen-Knee said...

I know I have picked on you for years over your dislike of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, however a few months ago I ate one and almost chocked. I didn't like the taste of it and my first thought was Shiv would laugh and say "see I told ya". But per your recommendation I will try the Snickers Fudge, thanks!

Meggera said...

Seriously?!... It is my FAVORITE combo. I love peanut butter and almost ANYTHING mixed. Celery, honey, jam, apples, chocolate... BY ITSELF on a SPOON!

Katherine said...

Mmmm, I think peanut butter and chocolate is a match made in heaven. It's taken me some time, but now I'm okay with the fact that you disagree. :) I'll have to give the fudge
Snickers a try!

Lamb said...

I have heard this many times and for some reason I try to forget it.. well I don't TRY, but for some reason I ALWAYS forget this fun fact of yours and whenever you remind me, it kills a little part of my soul because I love peanut butter and chocolate together so much. No worries this does not affect our friendship.