BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

And that's how...


...we roll!
My new favorite tradition is 
Half-day Sushi Fridays!
My friend, Josselyn, and I
went to Ahh Sushi
for my birthday in Febraury.
We decided that we needed
to go every other month.
So, when April rolled around
we were back for more,
this time accompanied by
Josselyn's husband, Randy,
who doesn't even like sushi,
he just claims to enjoy the company.
Whatever!
That day, we decided that 
more was better, and this
needed to be a monthly occasion.
In May, Josselyn's Aunt Voi
came with us, and this month,
we were joined by Randy, 
and Josselyn's mom, Laurita.
We have enjoyed such rolls as
the Sunset, the Caterpillar,
Mt. Fuji, Funky Vegas,
Playboy, and the Confidential.
I'm already excited for 
our July excursion,
which will be on a Tuesday
in celebration of Josselyn's birthday.
There is an open invitation.
You are all welcome 
to join in the fun
and share the joy.
The more the merrier.  
Let's make it a party,
and let the good times roll!

3 comments:

Josselyn said...

Ahh yeah! I mean Ahh Sushi!!!

Calerich said...

Don't like sushi, but sounds fun. I would love to join in the fun sometime. Heck anything to get out of the house for awhile :)
Ok, must admit have never tried sushi, but the thought honestly makes me sick to my stomach.

Lamb said...

I love ahh sushi. Let me know the next time you head there for lunch because I will make any excuse to get out of work nowadays!