BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have you ever been...



...Busted?
There is a new crime-fighting magazine
in Salt Lake and Utah county.
It's called "Busted."
Pictures of people who have
recently been arrested or
who are non-registered sex offenders
are published here and can be
yours, for only a dollar!
My friend Stacie and I
were on our way to see
Mr. Bradley Cooper
in "The A-Team,"
when we were stopped
for an interview
about this new magazine.
I was laughing the whole time,
but Stacie managed to say
something intelligent enough
to get us on the news!
Click here to read the story.
For more fun, play the video clip 
to the right of the story.
Hope your picture doesn't
end up in the magazine
or you'll be as famous as me!
For Stacie's perspective,
click here.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

This is very interesting. I think I'd actually buy one of those. You're famous!!! You crack me up. I love how you just kept laughing. I hope I never end up on the pages of that publication! :) Lol

Calerich said...

Wow! I can say I knew you when......
My friend is a celebrity. You crack me up just laughing. That's my Shivi.
Love ya girl!
Oh and I am with Rochelle, heres to hoping I am never in it.

Stac said...

We definitely were a spectacle! I knew that being your friend would produce some awesome memories... who knew that it would be the night we went for a little hit of Bradley.

Shana said...

I think you should know that I've told EVERYONE about this magazine since learning about it on your blog. I thought it was odd, at first, and now I can't wait to see one so that I can buy it.

Lamb said...

Ok I cannot express in words how much I love the video clip!! I was "busting" up! You were so giggly and Stacie was so descriptive.... oh I am a proud friend right now! Love it!