BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you ever get sucked in...

...by infomercials?
I do, I admit it.
For some reason at 1, or 2, or 3
in the morning
everything sounds
Amazing! Fantastic!
Can't live without it!
And for ONLY 3 easy payments
of $19.95, plus S&H,
it's yours!
Hence the reason
Zumba
is now one of
my favorite things to do.
I didn't actually give in
and buy the DVD's,
but I did find out
that they teach classes
at the local rec center.
I talked a couple of people
into coming with me,
and I think we'll all agree
that it's definitely a good time!

5 comments:

Shiv said...

I'm really bugged that my posts aren't centered like they should be... but I'm not sure how to fix this little issue! Any suggestions?

Shana said...

I love Zumba! I go to classes at the gym.

Calerich said...

Don't worry about centering them. I am just happy to see you blogging again. Oh I missed you! See, what a nice break from studying you have given me. ----
Deep breath, Ahhhhhhhh, ok back to studying I go.
Love ya!

Shiv said...

Apparently I just needed to update my blog editor settings - looks like my posting format problems should be solved. Woohoo!!

Lamb said...

I always am a sucker for infomercials at anytime of the day... in fact I am holding back right now from buying a weed wacker they are showing on tv... yes they just threw it off a house to show how durable it is... I dare say amazing... anyway I want to see you zumba for me sometime... hehehe!