BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A special thanks...

...to Jen for doubling my music collection!
Recently, my computer crashed.
I hate when things like that happen.
Technology can be fantastic,
but there are times when it 
just conspires against you,
or maybe it's just me?!?
Anyway, it had been a while since 
I backed up my iTunes
so I lost almost everything!
But Jen came to my rescue.
We had plans to go see Guster,
one of my favorite bands,
and I mentioned that I had lost 
all my Guster music.
Jen copied over some music,
including Guster, of course,
and when I went to load it
on my computer I noticed
that it doubled my collection.
Honestly, it's not hard to 
double something when there is 
very little to start with, 
but it sure made me happy :)
(If anyone has music to share,
please feel free to do so.
I am open to growing my collection.)
The concert was spectacular.
They started off with my favorite song,
Barrel of a Gun,
and ended with an acoustic encore 
which was a pretty awesome way
to end the evening.
I think a good time was had by all.
Not really surprising since 
I was hanging out with 
Jen, Cindi, Tracy, Lisa, and Stacie.
With a quick side note to the couple
standing in front of us
who spent the entire show making out:
I can think of cheaper make-out dates!
Next time, please stand somewhere else.
So, thanks to Jen for allowing me
to continue enjoying the sounds
of Guster after a worthwhile evening
spent in their great presence.
p.s. If I have a choice between watching
the Australian Open
or the Golden Globes...
the Happy Slam wins.
Sorry Ricky Gervais,
Sam Querrey is more
entertaining to watch than you.
p.p.s. Thanks to Jen for posting 
the picture of Guster playing their final song,
which I shamelessly stole to post here.



 


3 comments:

Kira said...

One of my biggest fears is my computer crashing and loosing all the pictures! I really need to get on backing that up...eh?

Lamb said...

I am sad I couldn't go! I am glad you guys had fun! I will be making you CD's soon!

Calerich said...

I guess there could have been cheaper make out spots, but you have the remember the kids were home, so that was the only place I could think to go. Besides my computer crashed as well and I wanted good back ground music. Sheesh!
Tehehe! Gotta love public make outs. Glad you had fun. Yes, back up computer. Lost mine a couple years ago and lost all Noah's baby pics. So sad! I still cry when I think about it.