BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

One week down...

...and all I'm asking for 
is a little sunshine!
The beginning of the new year
always seems bleak:
Back to working full weeks,
no more holidays,
family get-togethers,
or vacations for a while.
Gloomy weather only
adds to the dreariness.
But just when it seems hopeless,
the sun comes out, 
the sky clears,
it's blue skies and
crisp air all around.
It's a new start,
a chance to make the
best of things,
to appreciate the goodness
that is all around
if we just open our eyes.
 It's the perfect time to say
Hello World,
this is gonna be my year!
All I'm saying is that
the sunshine makes it easier.
 


2 comments:

Lamb said...

I could not agree more! The other day I was in my lab and the sun was finally coming through and I just kind of sat in it for awhile! If felt so good. It DOES have some sort of renewing effect to it. I love it and I love that you are blogging again!

Katherine said...

I like this. I feel the same way. I can't wait for Spring! And I can't wait to see you again, let's get together soon.