BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Which Disney Princess...

...did you wish you were?
As far as Princes go,
I don't think the Beast
had too much going for him.
He didn't behave like a gentleman,
He was way too hairy,
and don't even get me started on his teeth!
But, I always wanted to be Belle.
When the Beast gave her the Library,
I fell in love with him!
Because I love books!
Short ones, tall one, thin ones, thick ones,
Books with no pictures, books with no words,
Simple stories, complicated and detailed sagas,
Fiction, non-fiction,
drama, history, romance, comedy,
recipes, reference, and scripture.
My dream is to one day
have my very own library!
An entire room with
floor to ceiling bookshelves,
filled with all the books I love,
and then some!
Complete with a fireplace, of course!
I wouldn't even mind
if there was a handsome Beast/Prince
found hanging around.
Here's hoping that
all your wishes,
and mine,
come true!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love this! The only down side of finding your prince with a large library is that you have to box up and carry all those books when you move. :)

Rochelle said...

But Katherine, if you're Belle, you can have the books pack THEMSELVES! It's a win/win! Siobhan, this is why we are bosom buddies, we both appreciate Belle and her awesome situation. Plus, you have to admit that the prince is quite the hottie after transformation. Important factor: being loved by a prince who has an excess of animal magnetism has got to be VERY sexy. No?

Meggera said...

I always LOVED Bell too. Although, I think Ariel was my favorite as a child. She had the voice, the hair, the LEGS, and Prince Eric!