BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I spent some time...

...in Happy Valley, aka Provo.
My cousin Glenn and his wife Dara
took their son Brenton to South Africa.
While they were gone,
I got to spend a weekend with the other kids.
We had a great time!
Garreth discovered the joys of an iPod,
and I discovered his inner alien.
Kendyl was an amazing helper,
and has a future as a master coupon shopper.
Tarryn and I had fun people watching
while trying to sell parking
for the BYU football game.
When I grow up, I want to be like Dara!
She is the most organized person I know.
She had dinners planned for every night,
and a cute note and gift for the kids every day.
I love my cousin and his family!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I can only dream about being that organized... yikes! I'm glad you had fun staying with them. And don't forget about the Jonas brothers! :)

Shiv said...

Don't worry - I will be devoting an entire blog post to the Jonas brothers!! I just haven't had time to post it yet - but it's coming...

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

WE LOVE YOU, SIOBHANNIE!!! The kids absolutely adore you and we love your sense of humor, your devotion to family, your patience, your kindness, your willingness, and above all, I love your laugh. You are wonderful.

thedoodlegirl said...

I will second that: DARA IS AMAZING!!! I'm sure you are, too!!