BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

These are a few...

...of my Favorite things!
(in no particular order)
*This picture, taken by Steve
outside the Newport Temple in 2007.
*Brand new socks - never a bad idea for
Birthdays or Christmas presents!
*JellyTots - the best candy ever,
a South African delight!
*A freshly made bed,
clean sheets and all.
*Watching anyone do the
hula hoop on the Wii.
*My mom's Sunday dinner,
especially the roast potatoes.
*Spending time with
My Family, all of them!
*Kicking it on the couch with a
bowl of popcorn and a good chick flick :)
I'm a pretty easy person to please.
Feel free to do so anytime!

4 comments:

Lamb said...

That picture is totally creepy.. It is like I am stalking Casey.. hehehe I want a JellyTot.

Katherine said...

I too love a freshly made bed, especially when someone else washes the sheets and puts them on the bed. :)

Are JellyTots just tater tots filled with... jelly?

Shiv said...

I will see what I can do about getting some JellyTots so we may all share in the goodness!

And thanks, Steve. I've never thought that picture was creepy... until now. I just love the contrast of you with the camera (which kind of looks like a mechanical eye), Casey looking in the rear view mirrow, and the scenery looking out the window.

Rochelle said...

You forgot to say, "Rochelle." I NEED to be on that list, you know!