BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do you ever have...

...phone conversations like this:
Bob: Traffic, this is Bob.
Me: Hi Bob, this is Siobhan,
from plant 33.
B: Oh, hey girl.
Everytime I see your name
I want to say Sheboygan.
I know it's Siobhan,
but Sheboygan
wants to come out.
What can I do for you?
M: We shipped a truckload that is
marked as L*******.
B: It should be L****.
I just want to call you Sheboygan.
M: Okay, so I will just go ahead
and mark this truck as L****.
Thanks, Bob.
B: Thank you... Sheboygan.
(July 23, 2009 - 7:55 a.m. - 40 seconds)
This is the conversation we have...
...everytime!
Interestingly enough,
he is not the only person who calls me
Sheboygan.

7 comments:

Bronwyn Williams said...

Oh Siobhan - I am pronouncing it the spelled out way now thank you - that is too funny!

Janae said...

This is so funny!!! It makes me laugh!

Katherine said...

Ha ha ha, yeah, you could probably have a few phone conversations like that... just replace Bob with Alea. :)

Gregory said...

Riddle me this? Why didn't I have your blog on my blog? . . . UH?
Now I do and now I may enjoy!
Thank you for being entertaining!

Gregory said...

They need to get with it and call you BaSha.
Congrats on having a wonderfully unique name. I wish I did, alas . . . I do not.

Lamb said...

weird... he sounds sloppy drunk..

Sharifa said...

Sheboygan!

lol, this was really funny to me. I love it!

Katherine is right... Had you put Alea's name instead of Bob.. I would have believed it.