BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's official:

I've moved.
Things I am going to enjoy
about living alone:
I don't have to fight anyone for the TV,
or the bathroom.
I can cook what I want, when I want,
and no one will drink my milk.
I can leave change lying around
and it will still be there when I come back for it.
Things I might not enjoy:
No one else will cook me dinner.
No one else will clean the bathroom.
No one else will wash the dishes.
If you ever want to come visit,
just let me know.
I promise not to ask you to
cook, clean, or wash dishes!
P.S. Thanks for your help
Andrew and Steve.
I owe you...

7 comments:

Sharifa said...

Oh man... I LOVED living alone. Don't get me wrong.. I love being married and my husband and all that but oh man... My little 1 bedroom apartment was GREAT! Clean and awesome. *sigh*

Andrew said...

Our pleasure!! I am so glad we are neighbors!!

Rochelle said...

So Cool!!! I'd love to come and visit your new place. P.S. Your fish are hypnotic!

Bronwyn Williams said...

Enjoy your new adventures...

Claudine said...

My mom said that you've moved into Sis. Rudd's basement, how cool! Enjoy the 4th ward! If you're ever home on Sundays and we're up vising the folks, I'd love to stop by for a chat!

Shiv said...

Cloey - stop by anytime! You know where to find me :)

Lamb said...

Congrats! You do owe me... I am still waiting on payment:) Your blog is amazing..