BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Getting ready for...

...Match Day!!
Soccer season is here!
Finally!!
Today is the home opener for
They are facing 
David Beckham and 
the LA Galaxy.
I am so excited :)
I think it's gonna be a sold-out game!
Definitely a bonus to being a
season ticket holder
is not having to worry about 
being able to get good tickets!
The only problem with soccer matches
is that sometimes the weather
is not very co-operative.
Because the weather 
can be so unpredictable,
I have a large checklist of things
I need for the game:
Ticket - check.
Poncho - check.
Leggings for under my jeans - check.
Long-sleeve tee - check.
ReAL shirt - check.
ReAL pullover - check.
ReAL cap - check.
ReAL scarf - check.
Soccer bracelet - check.
Gloves - check.
Blanket - check.
Jacket - check.
Little hotties - check.
This list should also include 
a healthy dose of team spirit - check!!
Andrew brings the cowbell,
to signify our joy when we score!
Hopefully we will use it tonight - often!
Tonight's game also features 
an announcement of a winner
for the Food challenge.
The stadium is looking for a 
new food item to sell
and they requested
game favorite recipes from fans.
make this yummy treat
with tortillas, hashbrowns, 
bacon, and sour cream,
and I convinced Andrew to enter.
He is one of three finalists!
I am keeping my fingers crossed
that he is named the winner!
How cool would that be?!
And if he does, 
you are welcome!
Now - bring on the game!
Ole, ole, ole, ole,
ReAL Salt Lake!!





1 comments:

Lamb said...

I always get a little jealous when the soccer season starts because I lose all my friends, but whatever:) I am glad you had fun at the game and too bad Andy didn't win. That is awesome that he made top 3! I am going to have to try this treat! Let's play soon!