BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

There is nothing boring...



 ...about board games.
With the right group of people,
games are just about as fun as it gets!
Last night was one of those nights.
It was so much fun hanging out with 
Matt, Katherine, Richard, Sharifa and Steve.
My face hurt from laughing so much!
We started out by enjoying a 
delicious dinner at Kneader's.
I love the Turkey Avocado Bacon 
on Focaccia bread.
I also love that I eat the leftovers
for breakfast the next day.
Yummo!
We went back to Steve's and
played a couple of really fun games.
 Smart Ass is a trivia game,
Sometimes you just feel dumb
while playing, but it's still loads of fun :)
Loaded questions is the
classic game of "Who Said What?"
There is a lot of laughter involved
while trying to guess
how everyone answered the question,
and as we learned last night,
sometimes finding out how people
really feel might be a deal breaker...
I'm glad Matt and Sharifa could bond over winter,
so the "Grateful effing Dead" comment
doesn't have to be the end of their friendship!
Good food + fun friends = great night!
Next on my list of games
I want to play is Mad Gab.
Any takers?!





3 comments:

Sharifa said...

Last night was seriously fun!!! We need to do it again soon! My stomach is a bit sore from laughing so hard.

And seriously, who actually LIKES winter? Only crazy people ;P

Lamb said...

It WAS fun! Good times all around!

Katherine said...

Ah, what a fun night. It was really great to see you!