BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's beginning to look...

...A LOT like Christmas!
November was a good month, very good.
SYTYCD Tour, RSL becoming MLS Champions,
Birthdays for Kallie, Faye, and Damien,
and of course Thanksgiving!
We had a fun party in Tooele.
(I vote to have Dave be in charge of every
family get-together from now on.)
There was lots of good food, homemade rootbeer,
and of course yummy desserts!
Ping-pong, billiards, air hockey, fooseball, movies,
and some unforgettable karaoke!
Now it's time for Christmas!
I would hang my stockings
by the chimney with care,
but since I don't have a chimney,
I'll settle for putting up the tree,
and stringing up the lights.
It's snowing outside,
and I can't wait for
Christmas!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

You could hang your stocking on the front of your stove... That's kinda like a fireplace, right?

Your Christmas tree is cute. :)

Gregory said...

I am very jealous of your Christmas tree. This would now be my third Christmas as a married man, AND would be my third Christmas without a tree. LAME, huh? Granted, we have been moving for two of those, but lame non the less.
We are changing that next year!

Sharifa said...

We just used push pins in the wall next to the tree to hang our stockings. I thought about drawing a pretend fireplace and fire on some paper and putting that up too... But I'm kinda lazy.