BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm not Fat...

...I'm Fluffy!
I went to a Demolition Derby
with Andrew, Elise, Josh, Cindy, and Kenny.
It was an adventure from the get-go!
Two fires, one paramedic time-out,
and several tipped over cars.
Not to mention...
the dancing man,
a naked lady tattoo,
a whopper eating contest,
frozen tee-shirts,
and my favorite
the tattoo giveaway for winning a contest!
(not related to the derby at all!)
Get your party hats on,
and I'll see you there next year!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

That was one of the best nights ever! Seriously! I have not had that much fun in a LONG time!!

Lamb said...

Uhh where was the invite? Well sounds like it was way fun, I expect an invite next time...

Shiv said...

Steve - consider yourself invited for next year! Seriously!

Rochelle said...

I'm absolutely dying to go to a demolition derby this summer! I'm so jealous!